Live Today

Well hello my lovely blogging and twotter fans. How are you? 
If you answered positively then great if not; maybe tomorrow.

But that's what I want to post about. Now probably isnt the best time, given itis 0045hrs where I am and I've been drinking very cheap fizzy wine for several hours.

10years ago today ny mother died. I was 13 years old and in my first year of secondary school.

Yep. That escalated quickly.

Part of me wonders where have I got in 10 years,  apart that I am now 23 despite looking 40.

Despite thinking I had found the one, I am single.
I am in a career I never imagined myself in and despite many media based ideas I've never really progressed with them.

On the other hand I do own my own flat which I share with my cat and two fish. I cohost 2 podcasts and have a relatively popular YouTube channel which has seen almost 10,000 views. I've appeared in 11 or 12 pantomimes and several plays.

Part of me is proud I have done this much when society wouldn't of blamed me for going off the rails. But the rest of me wants more.

I want to push my media skills: more blogging,  tweeting and youtube.
I want to find a career that will support or supplement this and doesn't anger or frustrate me the way this one does.
I want to find someone to love with a view to settling down.

So here's how we will do it. There is no 'maybe tomorrow' options.  Turn off the TV and grab that 30mins by the horns.

Live today.

No comments:

Post a Comment